WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
There is no mandatory pre-requisite for ISO 27001 but below are few recommendations:
Module 1: Overview of (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Module 2: Planning and initiating ISO 27001Audit
• Fundamentals of audit principles and concepts.
• Approach based audit on evidence and on risk.
• Preparation of audit.
Module 3: Conducting an ISO 27001 audit
• Communication during Audit.
• Audit procedures including observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation.
• How to draft Audit plans.
• Evaluating of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports.
Module 4: Closing and the follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit :
• Audit closing documentation.
• Organizing a closing meeting and stating conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit.
• Evaluation of corrective action plans.
• ISO 27001 supervision audit and audit management program.
|Beyond4, Menara HLX,
Level 6, No 3, Jalan Kia Peng,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.