AZHAR MD NAYAN
Mr. Azhar has about 3 decades of experience and accomplishments in a Senior Management capacity with Multinational Corporation (MNC) primarily accountable for Global Supply Chain Management, New Product/Process Development, Plant Management, Virtual Factory Management, Workforce/Industrial Transformation program and talent development program. Mr. Azhar has managed and leads cross-functional/cross geographical organization such as R&D, NPI, Engineering, Production and Global Supply Chain group across the globe on new product development and transfer in many countries within Asia, Europe, and the USA.
Mr. Azhar graduated from Bradley University, Peoria Illinois USA (1994) in Engineering and since then has served various sectors including heavy industries, Disk Drive Storage, Semiconductors & Electrical/Electronics products in Wireless Communication, Motion controller, Optoelectronics and Photomask engineering serving various customer such as consumers, industrial applications, aviation, automotive and telecommunications.
Mr. Azhar has also held different management roles in Multinational Corporations (MNCs) including Equipment Manager, Engineering Manager, New Product Introduction and Development Manager, Global Supply Chain Senior Manager. He was the former General Manager and Managing Director of Hoya Electronics Sdn Bhd a Japanese MNCs, before taking a time out from the industry to fully focus on providing consultancy services for the manufacturing industries.
He is the founder of Smart Digital Network Sdn Bhd and Industry Fivedot Zero Consulting Sdn Bhd. Mr Azhar has spent substantial amount of time in providing training on technical problem solving tools, change management and personal self-development such as Critical Thinking, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) pillars, Problem Solving Tools such as 8D+1D, PDCA, FMEA, DMAIC, Lean Manufacturing Concepts and waste management and the latest on the fourth industrial revolution’s training development, problem solving, strategic program planning and talent development. Aside from being a Professional Consultant, Mr. Azhar is also a Trained Coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a member of the USA and Malaysia Coaching Chapter.
Mr. Azhar is now the official and only Master Consultant for the nationwide Readiness Assessment Assessor Training & Certification program for Industry 4.0 transformation organized by the Ministry of International Trade & Industry [MITI].
Module 1: Introduction and overview
- Overall course objective and deliverables
Module 2: Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) Background
- We are in the Hyper-Digital Transformation Era
- 4IR : What, Why, When, How?
- What enabled the new revolution?
- 4IR Key Advanced Technology Pillars: [IoT, Digital Supply Chain Network, Horizontal/Vertical Integration, Cloud Computing, AI, Big Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Additive Manufacturing, Autonomous Robot, Simulation & Augmented Reality]
Module 3: What does Hyper-Digitalization Means for the Future of Each Organization?
- Customer Demand Driven Business Model
- New Business Model
- Circular Economy and Digital Transformation
- What does Customer Experience means?
- What does Customer “Customization” means?
Module 4: Success Stories
- Business to Business [B2B]
- Business to Customer [B2C]
- Customer to Business [C2B]
Module 5: Embrace Change
- Embrace Change Cycle
- Four Quadrant of New Leadership Role Play – Lead By LOVE [LBL]
- Start Small, WIN BIG, Act4WRD
- The Future is NOW!